Thursday, November 25, 2010

We are Thankful For...

We just finished a delicious (if I do say so myself!) Thanksgiving dinner here in TX.  Donny and Grandpa are watching the Cowboys play, the kids are watching "Snow Paws", and I am here blogging with you before I finish mapping out my shopping plan for tomorrow!  (I actually just posted another one too so be sure to scroll down!)
We wanted to let you know that we are so thankful for YOU, among other things.  The kids made little place cards for the kitchen table this morning and then we each took time to tell what we were thankful for.

Here's a little snippet of our thankfulness...

 Olivia Jade, 7 1/2
 "I am thankful for fishes, you guys, and so many other things." 
(Not sure where the 'fishes' came from?!)

 Boston Franklin, 4 1/2
 "I'm thankful for my monster truck, Olivia, and my toys."

 Jamie
 "I am so thankful for all the blessings that God has given us."

 Donny
 "I am thankful for the health of family, a good job, making new friends and keeping old friends, a good house, a fun family, and Mommy." 

 Grandpa, 90
 "I am most thankful for family in Texas and for good neighbors.  I have so many more things to be thankful for.  I have relatively good health too."

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING!"
(Don't let that little angel look on the left fool you...you just can't see his tail feathers that make him a little turkey!)

No comments:

Post a Comment